Friday, September 23, 2011

A Visit to Porsche

I must admit, I have a soft spot for Porches, especially blood-red Carreras (all types). I'm a big fan of the cars in general, except for a few choice models i.e. Cayman, Boxter and Panamera. The Panamera in particular reminds me of a hatchback. I visited the Porsche dealership the other day and what was awaiting me just behind the main entrance?







I usually find that red cheapens the look of the car but that couldn't be further from the truth with the Carrera GTS. I'm not a car fanatic, but I do know what I like. And I really like. Some of the cars in there (the 911 possibly) ran over KD 60,000 and another somewhere in the KD 30,000 range. I remember the Boxter in particular being decently priced around KD 14-15,000 (decently priced in comparison).

I got inside the Cayenne S (below) and I loved it! I believe they start somewhere along the lines of KD 20,000.


There were a lot of these around as well (unfortunately):


Cafe Porsche (it wasn't called that) wasn't as nice as Cafe Mercedes:


No comments:

Post a Comment