Sunday, September 18, 2011

Starbucks' Ads: Say Hello to Your White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks has a new advertisement on display in their coffee shops for their white chocolate mocha. It might be because I'm already a fan of the drink, but I quite like the ad. My friend pointed out that the cup looks photo-shopped and if you look closer you can kind of tell. I'm a bit confused with the copy because it sounds like they're trying to brand a new drink they've just created, but in reality the white chocolate mocha is already a very popular drink in Kuwait, and has been for quite some time.

Maybe it's because I'm ready for cooler weather, (I think after this scorching summer most of us are) and this ad gives off an autumn vibe, but for whatever reason I think it works! In fact, I usually order my white chocolate mocha without whipped cream, but now I think I'll try it with whipped cream! Yes, I'm aware that I'm shamelessly being sold something that doesn't really taste like coffee and yes I am ready to fall for it. After all, it's something special made just for  me. :)




in Arabic too

No comments:

Post a Comment