Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Who's Watching 'Suits'?

I'm currently hooked on Suits! It's a new series, which is good considering the fact that shows like Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy (I'm assuming) are coming to an end. Also, I finished Mad Men and season 5 doesn't start until 2012.

I'm very particular when it comes to my series. I've tried a lot, but since Mad Men, I haven't found the right one. This is where 'Suits' comes in. It's about Mike Ross, a brilliant drop-out who has photographic memory and an incredible wealth of knowledge, especially in the field of law. The series begins with him on the run from a drug-deal gone bad, until he finds himself a job in a top law-firm because he manages to meet and impress a senior associate, Harvey Specter.

What I also like about the series is that none of the main characters are played by very famous actors which really gives it a fresh feel.

Here's a trailer for the first season:



I hope it doesn't get canceled.


No comments:

Post a Comment