Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Trip To Sultan Center.

It’s been awhile since I last visited Sultan Center and I did find some cool stuff including funky colored and sombrero shaped pasta! I even noticed that Sultan Center had their own line of products, which is something I was familiar with in UK grocers like Tesco and Waitrose. I never knew they did that here too!

What stood out were the health posters they had tacked along the different parts of the fruits section. They offer nutritional advice and health tips for most of the different produce they offer. I’m not sure how long Sultan Center’s been doing that, but it was definitely the first time I’d seen anything like it. It’d be great if they could apply that throughout the store, although I’m not sure if that’s actually feasible.








No comments:

Post a Comment